The 12th century church of St Peter and St Paul, sits on slightly raised ground overlooking the once marshy land of the scattered parish of Eye, Moreton and Ashton, with its present day population of around only 180 people.
Surprisingly close to the major A49 trunk road between Ludlow and Leominster, Eye is a quiet, tranquil spot, hoarding some extremely surprising secrets about the past. Among a few farmhouses and cottages and with just three fields between them, lie two great historic houses with family links, Eye Manor, dating from 1680 and the 18th century Berrington Hall, now owned by the National Trust.
All films and events for Borderlines May Festival 2012 are now over.
Visit Flicks in the Sticks for details of the regular film programme at Cawley Hall, Eye
For more info see lustongroupparish.org.uk/
Visitors ReviewsThere are no reviews yet.
Please log in to write a review.